We know that having a flood, either man-made or natural, is really NO fun. So we compiled some weather jokes to give our flood restoration clients in San Diego something to laugh about. From Clean Earth Restorations to you!
- What happens when the fog lifts in California? UCLA.
- Whatever happened to that cow that was lifted into the air by the tornado. Udder disaster!
- What does a cloud wear under his raincoat? Thunderwear. (Our favorite!)
- There’s a technical term for a sunny, warm day which follows two rainy days – it’s called Monday.
- What’s worse than raining buckets? Hailing taxis!
- If an orchestra plays in a thunderstorm, who is most likely to get hit by lightning? The conductor.
- What did the December cloud say when asked what type of precipitation she’d be giving? “I don’t snow.”
- What do you call a forgetful snowman? Flakey.
- Who does everyone listen to but never believe? The weatherman.
Jokes found at various online sites, including: