Spring is right around the corner, making this the perfect time to clean those dirty carpets that have gathered dust and grime since winter. Winter can bring all sorts of things into your home and onto your carpets, such as dirt, debris, and dust build-up. Especially in a workplace environment, this can become quite noticeable by customer and employees. Getting your carpets professionally cleaned and restored can do a world of difference in the work place.
When it comes to carpeted environments in the commercial world, you don’t necessarily need weather to dirty up your carpets. A high volume of foot traffic will do that naturally. Dirt and dust in carpets can contain allergens, and can affect the health of people in that environment, especially those with asthma. Before spring rolls around, freshen up your work environment with a professional carpet cleaning. Here at Clean Earth Restorations, we consider ourselves to be the leading experts in carpet cleaning and restoration.
- All of our technicians are IICRC certified
- We use green practices and Green Seal Certified products
- Our truck-mounted steam cleaning machines are state-of-the-art, as well as our truck-mounted water softeners
- We restore, repair, and even install carpet
- Additional services include rug, upholstery, furniture, leather, and surface cleaning
- We constantly strive to provide you with the best customer service