Have you heard? San Diego’s voluntary water restrictions will become mandatory as of November 1st.
How will that change things for you? Here is a list of the restrictions that will become mandatory.
New mandatory restrictions:
1. limit watering lawns to no more than 3 days per week (and no more than 7 minutes per station during the cooler months).
2. limit watering potted plants, vegetable gardens and fruit trees to before 10 a.m. or after 4 p.m.
3. require, when watering, using a hose with a shutoff valve or a sprinkler system with a timer.
4. limit washing vehicles to before 10am or after 6pm
5. prohibit watering on rainy days
For more information about these restrictions and about water conservation, see these helpful websites.
- More information regarding restrictions (and other restrictions that were already mandatory): http://www.sandiego.gov/water/conservation/drought/prohibitions.shtml
- News regarding the restrictions: http://fox5sandiego.com/2014/10/20/san-diego-adopts-mandatory-water-restrictions/
- Helpful information regarding water conservation: http://www.sandiego.gov/water/conservation/index.shtml
Clean Earth Restorations is San Diego’s multi-industry restoration company, covering repairs and emergencies in fire restoration, smoke damage, sewage clean up, mold remediation, hoader clean-up, carpet cleaning, and water damage in San Diego County. We are a family-run company and proudly serve our community. Contact us today for any of your restoration or general contracting questions and concerns.