Is mold clean up permanent? Or can it come back? Clean Earth Restorations explains how mold clean up works.
Without the proper techniques, mold can seem to be gone, but can continue to exist microscopically and make a come-back. Proper remediation techniques must be used to eliminate it for good.
Proper mold remediation consists of:
- scrubbing and removing mold from surfaces
- “scrubbing” (or filtering) air which carries mold spores
- using high-velocity drying equipment (to dry out moisture on which mold thrives)
- applying anti-microbial solutions
- and of course detecting and remediating the source(s) of moisture which allowed the mold to grow in the first place
All of these are necessary to keep mold from coming back.
At Clean Earth Restorations we are experts in mold remediation and offer services to all of San Diego County. We respond 24/7 to emergencies (such as flooding and water removal) and provide free estimates for all mold remediation concerns. Contact us today for an estimate and download our free tip sheet on mold.