It’s been a full year of carpet cleaning, fire/smoke/mold/sewage remediation, crime scene and hoarding clean up for Clean Earth Restorations! It’s time to think about some well-earned celebration and relaxtion for New Year’s. Here are a few San Diego events we think sound fun. What about you?
- Del Mar’s 29th Annual Penguin Plunge @ 11am on January 1st, in front of HQ (17th Street Station, Del Mar). Free donuts, coffee and drinks will be provided, along with a certification showing your participation. A great way to start the new year. FREE.
- Hornblower New Year’s Eve Premier Seated Dinner Cruise: This four hour San Diego New Year’s cruise will keep you dancing with champagne glass in hand! December 31st, boarding time 8pm, leave dock at 8:30pm, choice between cruise with DJ or cruise with band.
- Spreckels Organ Centennial Concert: December 31st, Save your seats by 5:30 in the Pavilion. Live music and an historic slide show precede the concert, which begins at 7:30 p.m. FREE.
- Kids’ New Year’s Eve at Legoland: “Midnight” comes early for families at LEGOLAND California Resort celebrating the new year together without missing their bedtimes. LEGOLAND California re-creates the Times Square ball drop with a giant LEGO brick falling 22 feet in the air, Grammy-nominated artists and special celebrity guest who will lead the countdown for San Diego’s largest Kids’ New Year’s Eve Party! The party concludes just in time for our countdown at 6 p.m. with a fireworks display illuminating the sky and providing a great ending to an amazing year.
- For lots more ideas, see San Diego Magazine’s list of events.
After the partying, the cookie crumbs, the winter storms, and the Christmas tree needles, give us a call to freshen up your home or business carpets!