Mold and mildew removal is essential following floods, leaks, broken water mains and other water related issues. In addition to ruining furniture, drywall, upholstery and more, floods and leaks can cause water damage that goes on destroying parts of your home slowly over time.
In addition to the swelling, bloating and warping that moisture causes, it can also encourage the growth of microscopic organisms. While it’s not always visible, moisture can seep into your home’s floorboards, walls, wooden trim and other components, where it can accumulate and begin to cause serious microbial growth.
Clean Earth Mold Remediation includes:
- Identify moisture sources and evaluate mold growth (visible or suspected)
- Utilize state of the art thermal imaging / infra red and boroscopes for inspection
- Contain damage to the smallest area possible and conduct mold cleanup
- Physically remove contamination
- Dry material to ensure that mold will not return
- Perform or recommend procedures for returning property to pre-loss condition
- Regular reports, including photos for insurance documentation
As a full service restoration company, we can remove the mold, and then perform any necessary drywall repairs, flooring, painting or other services necessary to get your home or business back into great shape.
Concerned? Get our free tips about Mold (Ten Ways to Identify Dangerous Mold) here.
Or get a discount on Mold Clean Up Services here: