It’s your birthday so blow out those candles and celebrate (because getting one year older is so much better than not getting one year older, right?!) There are a few other things you should do at least once a year to make your life better. Here’s a short list, including #1 – get those carpets cleaned!
- Get those carpets cleaned! It’s as easy as clicking on the button below and making an appointment (with a discount!).
- While you’re at it, get your teeth cleaned too!
- Check your credit score.
- Clean out your computer of old files (and back up the ones you keep).
- Take the President’s Challenge adult fitness test (and see how you compare year over year).
- Get your pet to the vet (vaccinations are usually given yearly).
- Refresh your memory on your health insurance coverage (and when the window is to change it if need be).
- Do a mold check and get thee to a doctor if anything has morphed.
- Stop, and smell the roses (if you haven’t done it a bunch already, then DEFINITELY make sure and do this!)
- Do your taxes (sorry, it had to be said!)
Have we forgotten anything? Leave us a note in the comments! Meanwhile, get that carpet cleaning appointment set up. Clean Earth Restorations is San Diego’s commercial and residential carpet cleaning expert and we love to help! 619 284 4239