Looking for some Thanksgiving turkey inspiration? Clean Earth Restorations is delighted to share our round up of 10 great (and sometimes crazy) roast turkey recipe links. Do you have a favorite recipe? Share in the comments! And if you end up accidentally celebrating “Brown Friday“, don’t forget, we are available 24/7 for flood emergencies!
- The best basic traditional turkey roasting recipe from Saveur Magazine: How to Roast a Perfect Turkey
- mymansbelly.com’s Turkey Osso Bucco recipe, a stew-y delicious alternative to roast turkey. (Click through to see the pictures — you’ll be hungry just looking at them!)
- Possibly one of the craziest recipes out there is by unwholesomefoods.org — a “TurDUNKIN“, made with turkey brined in Dunkin’ Donuts coolattas, stuffed with munchkins and served with coffee gravy and mashed hash browns! Not a joke, read the reviews!
- Deep-Fried Sriracha Turkey? But of course! (from toriavey.com)
- Nigella Lawson’s Spiced and Super Juicy Roast Turkey, brined with cinnamon, caraway, allspice, ginger and maple syrup among other delicious flavors.
- Legendary chef Mario Batali’s stuffed turkey (must see the picture!!!) — includes pancetta, pork shoulder, chestnuts, prunes, parmesan and more.
- Roast turkey with pears and sage, by Adventures in Cooking — what a beautiful website!
- Not a turkey and not a recipe but you can order it from the U.K. and be assured that you will win any turducken contest in the neighborhood — the 12 bird “True Love Roast” feeds 125 people and is comprised of goose, chicken, pheasant, aylesbury duck, barbary duck, poussin, guinea fowl, partridge, pigeon, mallard duck, and quail! It weighs 25 kgs and takes 10 hours to cook!!!
- This recipe may save your Thanksgiving life — Williams Sonoma’s Thanksgiving Countdown: Yes, You Can Roast a Frozen Turkey!
- Bon Appetit’s senior editor Julia Kramer gives you a blow by blow of her experience with legendary Julia Child’s Stuffed Turkey with Farce Pitchounaise recipe. If you don’t have the courage to try the recipe, at the very least the article will fulfill your appetite satisfying culinary reading.
We hope you all have a wonderful Thanksgiving, with good food, family, and friends. If you have the heart, please consider donating to Hugs from Home, the charity we support that organizes care packages to send to U.S. troops overseas. Your care package donation will be much appreciated by those who are far away from home at the holidays. You can donate directly at this link: https://www.gofundme.com/xvxzrk or contact us through the coupon below.
Don’t forget to keep our contact details on hand. We are available 24/7 for restoration emergencies such as flood, fire, and sewage.