Water Damage Repair and Flood Restoration Services
The restoration of property that has water damage or flood damage requires technical skill and knowledge beyond ordinary cleaning. The issues of odor, mildew, mold and a host of other problems need to be treated promptly and effectively. If you have suffered serious damage to your home and assets, you deserve an accurate assessment of the damage and a complete understanding of the options available to return your property to its original state.
There are many questions to be answered.
- Can a specific item or materials be salvaged?
- Is it cost effective to attempt to do so?
- What are the best procedures to follow in order to preserve textiles, artworks, memorabilia, or more importantly your home or business?
Clean Earth Restorations is here to help with these questions and more.
Clean Earth Restorations will guide you through all the phases of your project. Our experienced staff understands the needs of homeowners, and has extensive expertise working with agents and adjusters on all aspects of your claim. Our scope of repairs and billings are detailed, accurate and easy to interpret. Customer service is our highest value. We provide professional services for residential, commercial and industrial clients.
Vortex Drying System
What sets Clean Earth Restorations above the rest? Our Vortex Drying System is far superior from other industry standards for drying structures and materials. The Vortex Drying System (VDS) is a unique method for drying structures that step by step covers every area involved in properly treating water damage. The purpose the VDS is to completely dry the structure, regardless of class or category I, II, III and to dry the structure as rapidly as possible with the objective of minimizing replacement costs to the structure and contents.
Clean Earth Restorations' goal is to restore your property quickly and professionally. Our first priority is to limit further loss and damage. Next we work to effectively dry the structure and contents to help prevent mold. We will always try to minimize the disturbance to our clients; however some inconvenience may be inevitable.
Clean Earth Restoration: Water Damage Specialists
Water Damage Cleanup includes:
- Water extraction, if needed
- Moving and blocking up furniture, as needed
- Application of a safe deodorizer and disinfectant to inhibit bacterial growth and mildew in carpets, drywall and other building materials
- Set up of drying equipment
- Monitoring of drying equipment and drying process. Thorough drying typically takes 3-4 days, but can take longer
- Processing of paperwork for insurance company and owners, which includes daily pictures and moisture reports
- Thermal imaging cameras
Once thorough drying is complete, the next steps include:
- Repairs of all types, if needed
- Reinstall carpet and pad
- Clean affected carpeted areas
- Move and reset furniture as required
- Final inspection and sign off
Instructions for drying equipment
- Do not turn off the equipment until our technicians determine the areas are dry.
- Keep the room temperature at 70 degrees minimum and 90 degrees maximum. This may include the usage of your air conditioning system to keep temperature below 90 degrees. The dehumidifier will only function properly if the room temperature remains between 70-90 degrees.
- If an air mover must be moved, unplug it and wait until the fan stops.
- If windows must be opened for fresh air, open a minimal amount so the drying process is not slowed.
- The drying equipment is designed to run 24-hours a day. If there is an issue (unusual noise or hot odor), unplug the unit and call our office.
- Do not leave children or pets unattended around the equipment while in operation.
- If the equipment must be turned off to sleep, turn it back on as soon as possible. The longer the equipment runs, the sooner the job will be completed.
Emergency tips for water damage
- Taking quick and careful steps with water damage can minimize the damage to your property.
- Do remove as much water as possible by mopping or blotting
- Do wipe water from wood furniture after removing lamps and table top items.
- Do remove and prop up wet upholstery cushions for even drying (check for possible bleeding)
- Do place aluminum foil, china saucers or wooden blocks between furniture legs and wet carpeting
- Do open drawers and cabinet doors for complete drying (do not force)
- Do remove valuable paintings and art objects to a safe place
- Do open suitcases and luggage to dry
- Do punch small holes in sagging ceilings to relieve trapped water (don't forget to place a collection pan beneath)
- Do not leave wet fabrics in place. Dry as soon as possible. Hang furs and leather goods to dry separately at room temperature
- Do not leave books, magazines or other colored printed items on wet carpets or floors
- Do not use your household vacuum to remove water.
- Do not use TV's or other appliances while standing on wet carpets or floors, especially on wet concrete floors.
- Do not turn on ceiling fixtures if the ceiling is wet, and keep out of rooms where ceilings are sagging from retained water
- Do not put wet contents on top of dry contents
- Water Removal
- Carpet Water Damage Restoration
- Flood Cleanup
- Ceiling Water Damage Restoration
- Water Damage Restoration
Call us for a free estimate on water restoration today
Call 1-888-471-6653 right away!
We provide recovery from water damage in San Diego, California, as well as El Cajon, La Jolla, La Mesa, Chula Vista, Del Mar, Oceanside, Vista, Escondido and Santee.